Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I haven't been blogging for a while. Don't really know what to blog about and been thinking about some things. It's also beginning to be busy. Maybe I haven't been managing my time well...

My Sports Psychology lecturer said sometimes a word of encouragement at the wrong time will bring adverse effect on a person. He mentioned that XX called ZZ before an important competition to wish ZZ all the best for the competition. In the end, it actually added stress on ZZ and caused ZZ to lose the competition. (This only applies if XX is in the position of a "significant others" to ZZ)

If you are having exams, and I am your "significant others", would you prefer me to sms you and give you words of encouragements? Or would you rather I keep quiet and stay away? Would my encouragements act as a form of stress or distractions? Hmmm.. I really don't know. For me, I guess I would prefer my "significant others" to wish me well before my exams.

No comments: